Ways To Witness On Campus
By Youth Alive
The Everyschool Alliance
- Ways You Can Be A Witness For Christ On Campus:
1. Give a speech, research paper, art project or poem about Jesus.
2. Personally share Christ with a friend.
3. Wear a Christian T-shirt or button.
4. Write an article for the school newspaper.
5. Put an advertisement in the high school yearbook or newspaper.
6. Organize and help lead a See You at tne Pole prayer meeting the third
Wednesday in September.
7. Invite your youth leader to eat lunch with you and your friends who don't
know Christ. (Get permission for him/her to be on campus.)
8. Give a report on a Christian book or person.
9. Perform a Christian song or skit for a talent show.
10. Give Christian evangelism material to non-Christians.
11. Set a goal to witness to one student each day.
12. Counsel fellow students going through a rough time.
13. Carry your Bible on campus.
14. Be a servant
15. Invite friends who don't know Christ to visit your church youth meeting
16. Ask your teacher if your youth leader can speak in class.
Copyright Youth Alive
CBN IS HERE FOR YOU!
Are you seeking answers in life? Are you hurting?
Are you facing a difficult situation?
A caring friend will be there to pray with you in your time of need.